Mayella Alkalise Green & Go Formulated Blend
A natural anti-inflammatory and aid to digestive health, Mayella Alkalise Green & Go supports your body with a gentle daily detox, alkalising and cleansing for a more efficient system and therefore better health. Our whole food vegan formula provides clean green nutrient dense fuel for the building blocks needed to build clean healthy muscle tissue, abundant energy and resilience.
Daily cleansing and elimination of toxins is essential in order to maintain energy, a healthy weight, clear skin and bright eyes. 100% organic and plant based, Mayella Alkalise Green & Go is concentrated cell food, offering a natural source of essential vitamins, minerals, fibre and trace elements required for optimal health and immunity.
Alfalfa and Barley Grass, Spirulina and Chlorella are all naturally high in Chlorophyll and are an amazing source of plant based protein. Together these organic green grasses and algaes help to gently detox your system and at the same time promoting healthy blood cell formation and blood building. Restoring balance to your health and wellbeing as they oxygenate and boost your immune system.
Much of the world has a problem with accessing essential nutrients required on a daily basis for health and wellness. The organic Kelp in Mayella Alkalise Green & Go is especially nutrient dense with naturaly high levels of most minerals, most importantly the essential mineral Iodine required for normal healthy growth and development. Iodine is an essential ingredient in forming thyroid hormones which are key hormones involved in growth and energy levels.
The 20 x concentrated natural raw goodness of Mayella Alkalising Green & Go make it not only a natural source of vegan protein but a rich source of of unsaturated fats, fibre for healthy gut, elusive vitamins such as folate and B12 and supporting metabolic function with enzymes such as S.O.D - responsible for balancing the negative effects of free radicals and oxidative stress.
Daily supplementing with Mayella Alkalise Green & Go is helpful for people tending to anaemia, fluid retention and people enjoying a vegan or vegetarian diet. The plant & algae proteins in Alkalise Green & Go are easily absorbed and digested, and in a balanced nutritional profile, are less acid forming than from dairy or meat sources, effectively requiring less energy to digest with a whole lot of positives.
Organic Lemon and Ginger warm up our Alkalisiing Blend to optimise digestion and boost the immune system while they actively support the alkalising benefits of Mayella Alkalise Green & Go. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, both Lemon and Ginger will also help with Liver and Gall bladder function leading to improved digestion, weight loss, healthy skin, energy and hormone function.
Recommended to start your day to help with elimination of toxins after a night of rest / repair / renew cycles as you sleep, you can enjoy Alkalise Green & Go anytime. Some of our Alkalise Green & Go lovers have created a Monday - Friday habit of drinking a glass of 1 tspn Alkalise Green & Go with water or apple juice in the evenings 1/2 hour to 45 mins before dinner replacing the glass of wine habit. Benefits they report say reducing the amount of alcohol they are drinking mid week and replacing with their "Green Wine" they sleep better, have more energy in the day, have lost weight, aren't feeling the need to eat as much at dinner, have clearer eyes and skin, wake up fresher, are more "regular" in the mornings and enjoyed feeling refreshed sipping on greens after busy days as they deal with the evening busy - ness of making dinner and family time.
- Get switched on ! Add 1 teaspoon to your room temperature glass of water or juice first thing in the morning to immediately begin supporting vital energy cycles and oxygenating your body.
- Complete vitamin and mineral profiles in every teaspoon help to ensure you are getting the trace elements you need for health and wellness.
- Gluten free source of all B Vitamins including folate.
- Nothing synthetic in our supplements! Our blend is a natural organic whole food concentrate, grown, harvested and gently dried to preserve the enzyme activity and life force of the plants.
- Plant based source of healthy unsaturated fats. Good fats are needed for healthy brain and nerve function, healthy hormones and beautiful skin.
- A gentle daily detox helps to springclean your body, flush acidity and support efficient lymph function. You feel better and have more energy when your body isn't holding on to toxins and general metabolic waste
- Naturally rich source of Vitamins A, C, D, E, K and minerals iron, zinc, iodine, selenium, calcium.
- Sugar free! No hidden sugars, flavours or bulking agents - pure, raw and natural concentrated goodness of 100% organic plants
- Clean, lean, green vegan source of protein - the building blocks containing essential amino acids required for hormones, enzymes, skin cells, brain chemicals, muscle mass.
- Easily digested and completely bioavailable nutrition with valuable fibre necessary for healthy digestion, elimination and bowel function
- Daily enjoyment of Mayella Alkalise Green & Go as a juice or in a simple smoothie supports healthy weight loss and maintenance
Alkalise Shot: Add 1 teaspoon of Mayella Alkalise Green & Go to 100mls of room temperature filtered water. Stir in well and drink any time of the day to revitalise. To assist with detox or weight loss have first thing AM before breakfast
Watermelon Hydrate / Detox Juice: Add to blender - approx 1/4 fresh Watermelon off rind, 100ml Coconut water, small handfull mint leaves, 1-2 teaspoons Mayella Alkalise Green & Go. Blend well and serve. Will stay fresh in the fridge for 3-5 days. Tip - Chill melon & coconut water to serve chilled or add ice to serve frappe style if you wish.
Note: as always if you have any concerns about your health, please consult your health care practitioner, they know you best and we are always happy to chat more if they wish to consult with us. Having a career in clinical practice, we know how important it is to work with your health care practitioner for optimal results.